Charles Addams’ famous characters return in a junior version of the popular musical, performed Oct. 22–Nov. 7, 2021.
Book by Marshall Brickman & Rick Elice
Music and Lyrics by Andrew Lippa
Based on characters created by Charles Addams
About This Production
The Addams Family young@part® is a new edition of the hit musical that brought cartoonist Charles Addams’ characters to Broadway, now especially geared for younger performers.
The Addams Family is a very creative show with great characters, fantastic songs, and a fun story
line. When we found out The Addams Family had a shorter version for younger actors, we jumped at the chance to do it. Let’s face it, there are limited shows that give 12- to 15-year-old actors a chance to really dig in. (You can only do 13 so many times.) So, this is a great opportunity for them to shine. The cast is brilliant and would do the full version better than all the productions I’ve seen. They are far more talented than the revised script says they are. So, what you are about to see IS better than all of the productions I have seen.
Thank you to the cast for making this journey a blast, to the designers, directors, the crew, and the SYT Board of Directors. Special thank you to the families, friends, lobby parents, and Elisa, Falin, Doug, Gina, Katie, Alison and Jon.
Enjoy the show!
- Gomez Kylan Chait
- Morticia Katerina Anderson
- Wednesday Samantha Zell
- Uncle Fester Michael Jaramillo
- Pugsley Parker Pitt
- Alice Beineke Alaina Lish
- Malcom Beineke Calvin Corey
- Lucas Beineke Adam Kurbat
- Grandma Hailey Laidig
- Lurch Noah Kurbat
- Ancestors Emily Anton
- Director Kenny Grossman
- Music Director Elisa Kurbat
- Choreographer Falin Ossipinsky
- Scenic Design Bobby Sample
- Costume / Hair & Makeup Design Charlie Rabago
- Lighting & Sound Design Anthony Rozzen
- Properties Design Kenny Grossman
- Dance Captain Baylee Horvath
- Assistant to the Director Mia Hurley
- Technicians Emmy Lange