Shakespeare’s popular comedy is now a musical, performed and livestreamed May 21–30, 2021.
Dates / Show Times:
May 21-30, 2021
Fri. & Sat. at 7:00 p.m.
Sun. at 2:00 p.m.
For innuendos, oaths, and bawdy jests
Parental guidance please, the Bard suggests
Four mismatched lovers, a goofy theatre troupe, and a band of fairies cross paths in a night of magic spells and mischief in an enchanted wood. Or is it a 1930s-era gangland?
Timeless comedy, fantastic entertainment, and unforgettable characters make A Midsummer Night’s Dream one of William Shakespeare’s most popular and frequently performed plays. As with 2018’s Romeo and Juliet, the Bard’s original words come to life with exciting new vision on the Spotlight stage.
- Oberon/Theseus Dean Kelldorf
- Titania/Hippolyta Alexis Archer
- Puck/Egeus Emma Woolstenhulme
- Bottom Alec Pursell
- Quince Zoey Waller
- Flute Cadence Talley
- Starveling/Philostrate Evan Culbertson
- Snout Julia Murphy
- Snug Amanda McCormick
- Hermia Callista Walker
- Helena Rachel Nathan
- Lysander Zachary Snyders
- Demetrius Max Mendoza
- Mustardseed Kinlee Adams
- Peaseblossom Dagny Knoell
- Cobweb Zara Sego
- Moth Augusta Stanley
- Director Kenny Grossman
- Assistant Director Josie Wright
- Choreography Falin Ossipinsky
- Video Production / Lighting & Sound Design Josh Hontz
- Video Direction Anthony Rozzen
- Scenic Design Bobby Sample
- Costume Design Samantha Utpadel
- Hair & Makeup Design Ali Giordano
- Properties Design Kenny Grossman & Vicki Grossman
- Projection Design Bobby Sample & Josh Hontz
- Deck Manager Allison Watson
- Sound Operator Ellie Little
- Lighting Operator Jaden Schwab
- Camera Operators Sabina Dart & Noah Lanouette