In accordance with updates of CDC recommendations in spring 2022, wearing masks is encouraged but not required for attendance.
- May 13-29: The Lightning Thief:
- May 19: SYT Company in Concert:
- Jun. 10-12: Imagine Theater Company presents Cinderella:
- Tickets available soon for:
- Jul. 8-9: State of the Art Productions presents Merrily We Roll Along
- Accessible Seating:
If you need accessible seating, please call the box office.
- Late Seating:
To ensure the enjoyment of the majority of our patrons, and in deference to the performers, latecomers will be seated at an appropriate pause in the performance at the discretion of the House Manager. Empty seats may be released to waiting list at curtain time.
- Children’s Attendance:
- Depending on subject matter, not all performances are suitable for young children. Some productions are opportunities for discussion between parents and older children. Please be mindful that this includes many “classic” musicals that are products of changing times, as well as some recent works.
- Children over the age of 2 are required to have their own seat.
- If you have a question about whether a given production would be suitable for young children, please call the Box Office at (602) 843-8318 for more information. Basic age-appropriateness guidelines are available on the page for each production in the season.
- No refunds.
We urge all ticket holders to make every effort to attend. Ticketed seat assignments are not guaranteed past curtain.
- No outside food or drinks allowed.
Only water is allowed inside the house.
- Cellular Phones/Electronic Devices:
In consideration of other patrons, please silence all cellular phones and other electronic devices when you enter the theatre.
- Cameras/Recording Devices:
The use of cameras and/or recording devices during shows is strictly prohibited.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please call the theatre and we will gladly help you!
Thanks for supporting Spotlight Youth Theatre!