As of the beginning of the 2021-2022 season, the requirement of wearing masks inside the theatre will continue for public safety until further notice.
- Oct. 22-Nov. 7: The Addams Family young@part®:
- Nov. 13: All Together Now!:
- An exciting collaboration of Desert Stages Theatre, Greasepaint Youtheatre, and Spotlight Youth Theatre to be performed at each of the three theatres on three separate dates. See show information and ticket links for all three theatres.
- Nov. 19-21: Madagascar – A Musical Adventure Jr.:
Accessible seating is available for in-person events. If you need accessible seating, please call the box office.
All performances begin promptly at the advertised curtain time. To ensure the enjoyment of the majority of our patrons, and in deference to the performers, latecomers will be seated at an appropriate pause in the performance at the discretion of the House Manager.
- Depending on subject matter, not all performances are suitable for young children. Some productions are opportunities for discussion between parents and older children. Please be mindful that this includes some recent works, as well as many old, “classic” musicals that are products of changing times.
- Children over the age of 2 are required to have their own seat.
- If you have a question about whether a given production would be suitable for young children, please call the Box Office at (602) 843-8318 for more information. Basic age-appropriateness guidelines are available on the page for each production in the season.
Spotlight Youth Theatre maintains a firm policy of no ticket refunds. For this reason, we urge all ticket holders to make every effort to attend. Ticketed seat assignments are not guaranteed past curtain.
No Outside Food or Drinks Allowed
We do not allow outside food or drink in the theatre. Water and concessions are for sale. Only water is allowed inside the house.
Cellular Phones/Electronic Devices
In consideration of other patrons, please silence all cellular phones and other electronic devices when you enter the theatre.
The use of cameras and/or recording devices in the theatre is strictly prohibited.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please call the theatre and we will gladly help you!
Thanks for supporting Spotlight Youth Theatre!