A new stage play adapted from the classic novel, to be livestreamed Oct. 30-Nov. 1, 2020.
Dates / Show Times:
Oct. 30-Nov. 1, 2020 both live and online:
Friday, Oct. 30 at 7 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 31 at 7 p.m. and Midnight (12 a.m. Nov. 1)
Sunday, Nov. 1 at 2 p.m.
Parental discretion advised due to horror themes.
Tickets for live audience are a very small number due to physical distancing precautions. All performances are also livestream events (online) for which unlimited tickets are available. Click one of the buttons on the right, or call the box office at (602) 843-8318.
It’s the turn of the 19th century, and Captain Robert Walton mounts a daring quest for the North Pole. From the ice of the Arctic Ocean, he rescues a lone and mysterious stranger: Victoria Frankenstein, who repays him with a tale of battling nature and chasing glory that rivals and surpasses his own. We follow her through her horrifying success in bringing a monstrous Creature to life, and the death and destruction left in their path. Creature or Creator: Which one is the Monster?
This world premiere adaptation of Frankenstein; or, the Modern Prometheus by Mary Shelley bottles the angst, obsession, terror, and suspense of the gothic novel that laid the foundation for the genres of modern horror and science fiction that came after it.
- Victoria Frankenstein Lyda Armistead
- Captain Robert Walton Dean Kelldorf
- The Creature Christian Bader
- Henry Clerval Dominic Cardenas
- Elizabeth / Frau Dienerin Katelyn Karcher
- Yakov / Prof. Waldman / Papa De Lacey / Blair Alec Pursell
- Professor Krempe Chloe Pierson
- Caroline Anna Koth
- Felix / Constable Müller / Inspector Reid Evan Culbertson
- Justine / Safie Sabina Dart
- Dimitri / Tavern Keeper / Cleric AJ King
- Agatha Paige Presley
- Magistrate / Sailor Vocals Ken Goodenberger
- Direction Kenny Grossman & Bobby Sample
- Assistant Director Kyler Tunnell
- Video Direction Josh Hontz
- Costume Design Naomi Jordon & Andi Marie Jordon
- Scenic Design Bobby Sample
- Lighting & Sound Design Josh Hontz
- Hair & Makeup Design Charlie Rabago
- Properties Design Vicki Grossman & Kenny Grossman
- Projection Design Bobby Sample & Josh Hontz
- Camera Operation Luke Bader, Kenny Grossman, Bobby Sample