A satire of “bathroom bills” to promote acceptance of gender diversity, performed Feb. 5-7, 2021.
Dates / Show Times:
Feb. 5-7, 2021 both live and online:
Friday, Feb. 5 at 7 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 6 at 7 p.m.
Sunday, Feb. 7 at 2 p.m.
Our story takes place at a theatre in a “Gender Inclusive Restroom.” Six stalls, a stressed out Stage Manager, a wacky director, a load of actors wanting to unload, and a bunch of unstable techies bring theatrical meaning to the term “bathroom humor”. As history has shown, anything and everything can happen behind closed doors.
Whatever, Just Wash Your Hands (A Potty Party) is a silly comedy with a lot of bathroom humor including farting and pooping. There are a few curse words. Most importantly, the show focuses on real-life gender issues that need to be talked about openly and honestly. This show celebrates our differences, which unfortunately, may not be okay with everybody.
- Danny Christian Bader
- Maggie Sean Haroldsen
- Trudy Alyssa Armstrong
- Karen / Food Delivery Zoey Waller
- Eleanor / News Anchor Elyse Little
- Clarence / Maître d’ / Fairy Godparent Dominic Cardenas
- Dillon / Stepsister Zoie Moller
- Lina / Stepsister Isabella Herndon
- Haley / Stepmother Alexis Archer
- Winston Max Mendoza
- John / Prince Evan Culbertson
- Izzy / Cinderella Julia Murphy
- Joey / King Calvin Corey
- Josh AJ King
- JT / Queen Audrey Palacios
- Jess / Pita Brooklyn Martin
- Reagan / Paula Valerie Winch
- Tina / Mary McKenzie Lopezlira
- Calvin / Dog Joseph Garcia
- Director Kenny Grossman
- Assistant Director Lyda Armistead
- Video Direction/Production Josh Hontz
- Scenic Design Bobby Sample & Kenny Grossman
- Costume Design Samantha Utpadel
- Lighting & Sound Design Josh Hontz
- Hair & Makeup Design / Dramaturgy Ali Giordano
- Properties Design Kenny Grossman & Vicki Grossman
- Media/Projection Design Kenny Grossman
See also our Photo Galleries page.