Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Spotlight Youth Theatre, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. Transactions on the Website are available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Spotlight Youth Theatre has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Spotlight Youth Theatre does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Spotlight Youth Theatre disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which SYTAZ.org links, and that link to SYTAZ.org. Spotlight Youth Theatre does not have any control over these websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Spotlight Youth Theatre website or webpage, Spotlight Youth Theatre does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Spotlight Youth Theatre disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Spotlight Youth Theatre websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Spotlight Youth Theatre asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by SYTAZ.org violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Spotlight Youth Theatre in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Spotlight Youth Theatre will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Spotlight Youth Theatre to you any Spotlight Youth Theatre or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely withSpotlight Youth Theatre. Spotlight Youth Theatre, SYTAZ.org, and the Spotlight Youth Theatre logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Spotlight Youth Theatre. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Spotlight Youth Theatre or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Spotlight Youth Theatre reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Spotlight Youth Theatre may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Spotlight Youth Theatre may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your SYTAZ.org account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Spotlight Youth Theatre can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Spotlight Youth Theatre and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Spotlight Youth Theatre nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Spotlight Youth Theatre, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Spotlight Youth Theatre under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Spotlight Youth Theatre shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Spotlight Youth Theatre, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Spotlight Youth Theatre and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Spotlight Youth Theatre, or by the posting by Spotlight Youth Theatre of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Arizona, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Spotlight Youth Theatre may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.