An anti-bullying musical about “socially invisible” girls who find empowerment in a cupcake club, to be performed Dec. 3–19, 2021.
Book, Music, & Lyrics by Rick Hip-Flores
Based on the book by Sheryl Berk & Carrie Berk
Dates & Show Times:
Dec. 3–19, 2021:
Fridays & Saturdays at 7:00 p.m.
Sundays at 2:00 p.m.
Dec. 11 & 18 at 2:00 p.m.
About This Production
Kylie Carson has a big problem: she’s different. And different isn’t necessarily a good thing in seventh grade. Kylie loves vampires, zombies, and all things pertaining to monster movies—one of the many reasons why kids at her new school avoid her like the Creature from the Black Lagoon. To sweeten up her image—and find a place where she belongs—Kylie organizes the club “Peace, Love & Cupcakes,” attended by three other socially invisible girls. But, they have to face up to Meredith Mitchell, Blakely Middle School’s resident Queen Bee, who tries to sabotage their efforts!
This is a musical that celebrates kid power, friendship, and standing up for who you are and what you believe in.
- Kylie Taya Burman
- Meredith Baylee Horvath
- Jeremy Owen Morris
- Sam Griffin Raia
- Ms. Shotlan/Mr. Ludwig Sophia Mengel
- Emily/Mrs. Ludwig Madison Fulmer
- Joy Claire Calihan
- Heather Brenna Eagmin
- Brooke Jaxyn Damasco
- Jenna Valerie Winch
- Lexi Sariah Riddle
- Sadie Sienna Stoll
- Rugby Girls, Scientists, Students LillyBelle Lange
- Directors Callista Walker
- Musical Director Heather Walker
- Choreographer Bella Swope
- Scenic Design Bobby Sample
- Costume Design Briana Thompson
- Lighting & Sound Design Anthony Rozzen
- Hair & Makeup Design Vicki Jensen
- Properties Design Vicki Grossman
- Dance Captain Madison Fulmer
- Technicians Calvin Corey